Holland House began life as (John) Graham’s Hotel in 1869, at 7 Back Raw. It was the location for the inaugural meeting of Hawick Burns Club in 1878. In 1885 it was renamed Holland House after the Dutch wool merchants that once lodged there. Thomas Graham was later publican and served for 25 years in the Black Watch. He was killed in a motorcycling accident at Clarilaw in 1935.
This former public house was given an eco-renovation in 2002, to become a salon (now Bodywise Hawick), while the upper floor was renovated in 2004.